Sunday 15 March 2020

Help With Shopping, Post, Prescriptions etc

For anyone who might have to self isolate or the elderly living in the village who need food shopping, postage or prescription collections, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Sara on 318286. Fiona R has messaged to offer her help with shopping. Fiona's number is 318521.

Also if there are any others in the village who are able to volunteer their help if you let myself or Fiona know then we can co-ordinate the help. Thanks.

I am passing back through Market Weighton midweek so if anyone is wanting any shopping from Tesco I will be doing a shop. I can also nip to the post office there if you need mail posting and the doctors pharmacy if anyone is with Market Weighton doctors and needs a prescription.

Just give us a call if you need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment