Saturday 5 December 2015

Rural Health Van

Paul has sent this email - An action on me from the last Parish meeting was to look at the possibility of getting the rural health van to Bielby. They are prepared to come to Bielby in April on a date we choose. They require a venue that a large vehicle can turn round and a maximum of 6 people per visit, but if we get more people interested they will visit again. Could I ask if anybody is interested in having a health check please let me know and what day of the week is best for you. I would appreciate a reply ASAP as I have to let the health team know in the New Year. Thanks Paul. You can contact Paul by phone on 318077.
Please Note - Paul thinks there is an age limit for the health checks, possibly 45 to 75, Paul will check with the lady and get back to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment