Tuesday 3 November 2015

Contact Details For Blog Posts

I have received an email asking if it's at all possible to include a contact number or email address for people mentioned in blog posts when a response/contact is requested.

This would be useful as not everyone knows how to contact everyone in the village, however I haven't been putting the contact details of villagers in the blog posts unless the person who has sent me the information says it's ok as I don't want them left open to spam email or phone calls.

So I was wondering if in future anyone who sends me information they want on the blog that requires a response can they include the form of contact that they would prefer to be contacted by.

If in the meantime you want to contact someone in the village who is mentioned in a blog post and you are not sure how to contact them, then please feel free to contact me via the contact form on the village blog and I can then send details via email. Thanks for your help with this.

Kind regards
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment