Thursday 20 September 2018

Property Stolen

Paul Ward has sent this message. I have had a very old set of wooden ladders taken from the side of my house at The Byre. I am not sure why anybody would want to steal some ladders that are nearly as old and rickety as me but just be aware of people who may not be familiar to the village. I needed to replace them anyway so I hope whoever took them looks after them as they were a family heirloom.

Cheers

Paul

I (Sara) also read on the following on the Melbourne facebook page yesterday.

Please be aware that two secure properties were broken into sometime yesterday, one in Melbourne and one in Main Street, Everingham.

Please be extra vigilant and report any suspicious people or vehicles to the Police on the non emergency number 101 or 999 in an emergency or if a crime is occurring.

No comments:

Post a Comment