Monday 5 October 2015

Hen Missing

It's Angela who lives at No4. Wood close cottages, yesterday (Sunday) one of my newly rescued battery hens decided to escape into Mr Laytons field adjacent to my back garden. It was getting dusky and she clearly knows no danger, I did try to catch her without success. I am going to look for her when the sun comes up (mon morning) and at 6pm when I get in from work. I am home all day Tuesday.

If you happen to see a scruffy, skinny looking ginger chicken, out on the back fields and you manage to catch her, please could you put her over the back fence with the rest, don't attempt to come into the back garden as Stephen (a large aggressive Cockerel) will attack and he will cause cuts, lumps and bruises. You could push open the side garden gate and quickly put her in but make sure you close it quickly.

I shall leave a pet carrier with some food to entice her on the back fence with a note. Hopefully she may come home on her own

My biggest worry is pet dogs on the back field near Mr. Laytons barn, foxes don't seem to be a problem.

If you see the Layton family please could you let them know that one of Angela's chickens is loose in their field.

Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment