Sunday 27 March 2011

Vandalism & Fly Tipping

Nadia has emailed to say that she has found a radiator and traffic cone dumped in her garden.
I woke up this morning to find a radiator and traffic cone in my front garden. Bearing in mind the weight of the radiator, it must have taken considerable effort to lift it over the wall, probably two people. It was half way along the garden so it must have been hoisted over the wall from right outside Julia/Fiona’s house.

I just wondered if anybody had seen or heard anything or, if anybody else has had a similar experience. It is a real nuisance as now of course, the onus is on me to get rid of it and it is really heavy – why should I clear up after somebody else fly tipping.

Does anybody know who or where the traffic cone should be returned? Any help or advice would be most welcome.
If anyone saw or heard anything or can help advise Nadia then please get in touch with Nadia or via the contact form.

No comments:

Post a Comment