Bielby AGM and Parish Meeting
The next parish meeting will be on
Monday 24th August 2020 at 7.30pm
at St. Giles’s Church, Bielby,
by courtesy of the church council.
The AGM and ordinary parish meeting were not held in April due to lockdown measures in place resulting from the Coronavirus pandemic.
We are now able to hold a parish meeting and aim to provide as safe a place as possible for those attending.
The main reason for holding the meeting in August is to comply with the statutory procedures for approving the annual accounts for 2019-2020, as the process must now be completed before 1st September 2020. The accounts will be posted on the village blog (you will receive an email if you are already subscribed to the blog) and a copy will be placed on the notice board at the bus stop shelter. We welcome your comments and questions in advance of the meeting if you are unable to attend.
At the request of the church we will follow the social distancing measures set out below.
As a result of these measures there will be a limited number of places and request that if you wish to attend the meeting to contact Gabrielle (email@example.com) in advance. This will enable us to know who and how many residents are attending and will eliminate the requirement for a sign in sheet at the meeting.
Please do not attend if you or any members of your household have, or have had in the 14 days prior to the meeting, any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been contacted by the NHS ‘track-and-trace’ system.
The policy of the church is:
- 3 ‘officials' at the front.
- Only 8 spaces for individuals or couples in the pews (couples may attend together as a ‘household bubble’, thus allowing up to a maximum of 16 people in the allowed spaces in the pews).
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance/exit.
- Face coverings must be worn (unless you have a legitimate reason for not wearing one - as per guidance on GOV.uk).
- Pews will fill from the front and empty from the back.
We aim to keep this parish meeting brief, however if you have any items for the agenda, please send them before Friday 14th August to
Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Gabrielle at email@example.com