Sunday 28 February 2016

Proposed Quadrilla Meeting

Further to my note on the meeting with Quadrilla re: fracking I have had some residents expressing a concern that we are not having an open village meeting. Just to clear up the position Quadrilla will not hold an open meeting therefore I felt it was better to have a meeting where we can get their view and ask questions than have no meeting at all.

I do appreciate and welcome views from everybody and would ask that you let me know if you are happy or not for a meeting to take place under the terms I originally said. If a majority do not want the meeting to take place as I mentioned I will cancel the meeting with Quadrilla.

Please let me have your views on this as I will not proceed with this meeting if that is the view of residents.

Thanks Paul  (Tel.  318077)

No comments:

Post a Comment