LAND DRAINAGE ACT 1991
AS REQUIRED by the Land Drainage Act 1991, the Board gives notice as follows: -
1. On the 4th January 2021 the Board made a drainage rate of 4.38p in the £. in respect of the agricultural land and agricultural buildings in their district to raise £50,359.67 of their expenditure for the year ending on the 31st March 2022.
2. Also on the 4th January 2021 the Board made a Special Levy of:
• £295,844.52 on City of York Council
• £953.39 on Hambleton District Council
• £4,104.41 on Ryedale District Council
• £16,475.54 on East Riding of Yorkshire Council
to raise the balance of their expenditure for the same year.
Dated this 11th day of January 2021
Clerk to the Board
York YO19 4SR