Bielby Carol Singing Donations
As there cannot be a normal carol singing fund raiser this year because of the coronavirus restrictions, Bielby Parish is accepting donations instead of the usual carol singing ‘door-to-door’ collection.
- Because of the cancellation of so many fund raising events during 2020, many charities are suffering this year.
All money from the Bielby Carol Singing Donations this year will be donated to Martin House children’s hospice, Wetherby.
- Martin House and Whitby Lodge provide care for children and young people from 0 to 19 years old who have life-limiting conditions such as cancer, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, or Batten's Disease, offering the best possible end-of-life care and support to the family in bereavement. Martin House relies on donations and fundraising to provide care and support to 428 children and young people and 155 bereaved families across West, North and East Yorkshire.
Following the plea from Paul Ward on the 9th December, ….
- we’ve so far raised £150.00 in donations to the Bielby Parish bank account plus £50.00 in cash or cheques
- giving a total as of the 18th December of £200.00.
Bielby carol Singing fund raising
Please donate, either by,
- Online bank transfer to Bielby Parish Meeting Account, Account number: 83103228, Sort code: 60-16-35, stating: “2020 Carol Singing” as the reference.
- Cash or cheque made payable to Bielby Parish Meeting Account in a sealed envelope marked “2020 Carol Singing”, delivered to Paul Ward, The Byre, Firgrove Cottages.
- Any cash donations can be made anonymously, and groups of neighbours, friends or families can arrange a single combined donation.