Thursday 9 April 2020

Update On Help In Village And From Pocklington Hub

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all well and staying safe.

I just wanted to say if anyone needs anything please get in touch, you can ring me, Sara on 01759 318286 /07805702745.

Just to update you all.

We have a great group of villagers who can help if anyone is needing anything, so please just ask if you need something. I know many of the villagers are phoning neighbours and friends and getting supplies for them so that's brilliant.

Also Debbie Britton who is a trustee of the Pocklington Rugby in the Community Charity (PRITC) https://www.pockritc.com/response-hub-launches has put me in touch with Pocklington Hub so we are able to get help and support from them. I have a contact number for Darren Jackson who will help  coordinate anything we need.

The hub can assist with food parcels and supplies (essential food and household supplies), collecting prescriptions, offering advice, offering phone buddies for those who feel isolated, dog walking, education support for parents and children who may need assistance.

For example, it might be that we can coordinate prescription collection from Pocklington so that a volunteer from the hub collects the prescriptions and delivers them to me for distribution.

Please also let me know if you know anyone in the village who needs support but doesn't know who to ask for help.

As I used to be a primary teacher I've set up a website with ideas for activities with children. Hope it's useful. https://teachingandhomeschoolingideas.blogspot.com/?m=1

Please get in touch with me if you need anything and we will try to help.
Take care and stay safe.
Sara 01759 318286 / 07085702745

No comments:

Post a Comment