Friday 26 July 2019

Humberside Police - My Community Alert

My Community Alert

Do you want to find out what is happening in your local area?

As you may be aware Humberside Police launched a new alert system that enables residents, businesses and community groups to find out about what is happening in their local area.

The new system, called My Community Alert, allows you to register to receive real time messages about incidents happening in your neighbourhood that may affect you or your family.

Choose how you would like to receive messages - by text, voicemail or email - how often you would like to receive alerts and about the issues that matter to you, from collisions and road closures to missing people.

Find out more by visiting the My Community Alert website where you can watch a short video and sign up to start receiving alerts.  The link is
https://www.humberside.police.uk/my-community-alert

No comments:

Post a Comment