Bielby Parish Meeting
The next meeting will take place on Monday 29th October 2018
at 7.30 pm at St. Giles’s Church, Bielby, by courtesy of the church council.
All resident electors are invited to attend the meeting.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of last meeting held on April 23rd 2018.
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Treasurer Report.
4.1. Financial position.
4.2. 2018 Annual Governance and Accountability Return.
4.3. Changes to banking.
4.4. Precept and Land Rents – review and setting 2019-2020 rates.
4.5. Financial governance for significant expenditure (such as Bielby Beck clearing).
4.6. 2019-2020 Budget.
- Planning applications and outcomes since last meeting.
- Data Protection Officer update.
- Bielby Festival 2018.
- Bielby beck update.
- Bielby in bloom.
- Remembrance service and candle light vigil on 11th November.
- Carol singing.
- Christmas meal.
- Any other business.