Tuesday 8 July 2014

YORSwitch

Sam was sent this if anyone is interested.

Hello, my name is Romney Clayton and I work at the East Riding of Yorkshire Council

We're targeting your area and surrounding villages over the coming weeks to promote the Council's YORSwitch which aims to help residents and businesses get cheaper gas and electricity bills.   I just wondered if you could suggest any groups, meetings or events I could get in touch with to arrange visiting them and telling them about the scheme.  We find, especially with vulnerable people, that they engage with us much more if we can chat to them face-to-face so coffee mornings, WI's etc. are really useful.  I am available to pop along to any meetings, shows or events you may have in your area.

Please feel free to give me a call or there is more about the scheme at www.eastriding.gov.uk/yorswitch.


Kindest Regards

Romney Clayton
Promotions Coordinator YORSwitch
Communications
East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Tel:  (01482) 395380/391454

No comments:

Post a Comment