Wednesday 17 April 2013

Parish Meeting Secretary

As you are aware this Month's parish meeting is the AGM where we vote for Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer.

Rachael indicated at the last AGM that she would rather not stand for secretary. As much as I would love her to carry on I respect the reasons for her wanting to stand down.

I have unsuccessfully tried to get some people to stand for this position so am writing this in the hope someone will take on this role on behalf of the village.

I am sure Rachael will explain what the role involves if you are interested so please anyone that is interested and would like to do something constructive on behalf of the village please put your name forward either before the meeting or on the evening of the 29th.

As Winston Churchill said on becoming Prime Minister, "I have nothing to offer but blood tears and sweat".

Many thanks

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment