Saturday 5 March 2011

Counselling & Psychotherapy Service & Yoga

My name is Rachael and I am currently finishing my advanced training as a Gestalt psychotherapist and will be UKCP registered once I am finished. I am able to work from a room in my home in Bielby and I have daytime, weekend and evening appointments available for either short or long term counselling. The initial consultation is free and sessions usually last an hour and cost around £30 (but I operate a sliding scale depending on income).
Gestalt therapy uses creative ways of working with the relationship between client and counsellor to raise awareness in order to improve personal and professional relationships in your life in a caring and safe environment.

I also teach Kundalini Yoga classes in York and Hull at the weekends. Kundalini is a yoga, that like Gestalt ideas, raises awareness about the body, emotions and mind. It works with the nervous and glandular systems of the body and so is very helpful for reducing stress and increasing fitness of the body and mind to cope with everyday life.
If there is enough interest I would also be very happy to teach a class more locally.

My number if you are interested in either counselling or yoga is 07966673037.

Many Thanks

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment